Slipped, Tripped, or Fallen Recently?
Come join an exercise class to improve balance and strength!
- 12-week progressive program designed to lower risk of falls.
- Each class meets 1 hour, two times per week.
- Exercises focus on lower extremity strength, standing static and dynamic balance and gait enhancement.
- Recommended for people who have fallen
- Exercise led by well-qualified certified fitness professionals
- 3 cohorts per year starting January, May, and September
Must pass an in-person screening prior to enrollment in the Fall Prevention program (to ensure safety and appropriateness)
Enrollment, Location and Contact Info:
Dr. Christian J. Thompson, (415) 422-5270, email@example.com